I cannot write without music.
TENDERFOOT was written on: 3 computers, loose-leaf paper, notebooks, napkins, and a receipt. (It was a really great idea!)
TENDERFOOT was written at: my one hundred year old tiny cherry desk with the finish rubbing off underneath my wrists, in the back of a minivan with the kids bouncing around, in my brother’s apartment in NYC, on vacation in upstate NY, and at work in between phone calls.
The constant? Music. iPhone.
Here’s the playlist currently inspiring BLINDED:
- Rebelling Voices by Marmalade Sky (Nice guys from Bristol btw!)
- Dig by Incubus
- Pyro by Kings of Leon
- Hurtful by Erik Hassle
- Tokyo (Vampires & Wolves) by The Wombats
- Ruby by Kaiser Chiefs
- Under The Sycamore Tree by Death Cab For Cutie
- Everyday (Coolin’) by Swizz Beatz
- Still Need You by Language Room
- Broken Jaw by Foster the People
- Many of Horror by Biffy Clyro
- Colours by Grouplove
- We Used to Wait by Arcade Fire
- Take Me Out by Atomic Tom
- Julie June by A Silent Film